Vendor Rates / Space 2023
Sorry, indoor and outdoor vendor spots are sold out for 2023!
- Non Food = 10' frontage and 15' depth = $200
- Non Food = additional frontage per foot = $20
- Non Food = additional depth per foot = $5
- Food and Beverage = 10' frontage and 15' depth, base price = $500
- Food and Beverage = 10' frontage and 15' depth, additional frontage per foot = $50
- Food and Beverage = 10' frontage and 15' depth, additional depth per foot = $5
- Food and Beverage = 10% of gross sales paid to Carver County Fair applies after $5,000 in sales is achieved regardless of size of space
- Non Food Only = 8' x 8' space = $325
Additional Utility Fees
- $50 base price (exhibit items must be agricultural)
Other Fair Fees
- 110 volt = One free connection, per additional connection= $50
- 220 volt (1 connection)= $200
- Refrigerated Supply Truck/Trailer (with electric connection) = $300
Commercial Space Hours of Operation (required by all commercial exhibitors and concessionaires)
- General Gate Admission= $8
- Carver County Agricultural Society Membership= $35 (advance sale only, available until 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday of Fair week)
- Fair Weekly General Parking= $40 (does not guarantee a parking space)
- Fair Daily General Parking= $8 (does not guarantee a parking space)
- Liability Insurance (Rider on the Carver County Fair owned policy)= $150
- Fair Week Camping Fee = week of Fair with electric = $300
- Wednesday: Noon to 10 p.m.
- Thursday through Saturday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.